furbaby

Sunday, January 15, 2012

We went to see a puppy yesterday. And by "puppy", I mean dog. She's a 1.5 year old border collie (with no herding instinct, thank you). She absolutely L.O.V.E.S. people to death. She is so extremely gentle that it kind of makes you want to scoop her up and snuggle with her all day long.

Yes, I may have fallen in love.

Yes, it looks like we'll be taking her as our pet.

This is nearly the perfect situation because the current owner has told us that if, for some unforeseen reason, she does not adjust well to our family (or if we don't adjust well to her), she will always take her back.

I am very excited! I'm like a little girl that asks for a puppy every Christmas & birthday. What I'm most looking forward to, however, is seeing my boys fall in love with her, too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)