thankful thursday

Thursday, January 26, 2012

I am starting a new “thing” here on this blog, only this “thing” isn’t a new idea at all. I’ve seen many different friends/bloggers do it before, and I am finally willing to join the bandwagon. Every Thursday I want to make an effort to post some of the things I am thankful for. The reason for this is to simply rejoice in the blessings of life and draw my mind out of the funk of the moment. It is a good thing to make it a habit to step back and look at all the reasons you have to thank God! So, that being said, I begin.
Today, I am thankful for…
  • antibiotics to fight off the infection around one of my wisdom teeth
  • medical attention when I need it, simply a phone call (and a 30 minute drive) away
  • the health that our family has been blessed with lately – no colds, no fevers, no illness!
  • my husband’s job, which doesn’t even require that he uses a vehicle to get there
  • the church body of which we are now official members
  • the carpentry skills of my husband – he built a doghouse for the furry friend we’re going to bring home on Tuesday!
  • the money to purchase an excellent photo editing program
There you have it! How have you been blessed this week?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)