inspired by others before me

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Some people get really offended at being copied (I definitely am not one of them), and some take it as a really big compliment.  This post is intended to be the latter.



In the spirit of honesty, both the mama and OMyFamily have posted pictures of the states of their kitchens.  The purpose?  Not to illicit sympathy, create shock, or brag (albeit in a kind of warped way) about anything.  They are simply stating this: We're not perfect!

And here am I, quite inspired and happy to say it, too.  This is my kitchen right now.  
 

There are at least four dirty bottles, bowls, cups, etc. cluttering the surface.  I'm sure it would smell pretty ripe if you were to get up close and personal.  But, right now, I'm content to spend an evening with my husband and work on perfection, you know, some other day.

On second thought, perfection is best left to God.  He does it best.  See?

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Another messy kitchen! We're so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a clean kitchen, the staff at Beaver loves to dirty my kitchen.

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)