and so it goes

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Hello, readers.  It's been a while.

I actually have a good excuse (or two) for my absence this time.
First up: my sinus cold.  It crept up on me slowly last week, and now I'm in full-blown head-throbbing nonsense.  At least I can take some drugs for it.  I never thought I'd actually be glad that I have, ahem, dried up.  Yup, it finally happened.  My baby does not come to me for comfort anymore--at least THAT kind of comfort.  But, yes, sinus colds.  They are not fun.

Second excuse: I have switched from Windows to Linux.  Windows would have been great, except for the fact that I accidentally nonchalantly mistakingly erased my entire computer back in the fall (including the operating system).  I have been running on an expired pre-release version of Windows 7 ever since.  How was that? Horrible.  My computer shut off on me every two hours.  Lame. But now?  Oh, now I have seen the glories of Linux Mint.  My compy is quite happy now, thank you.  The change was big, though, and I have been more interested in getting it running properly than blogging lately.  I hope you'll forgive.

In the meantime, my little boy has been packing on the pounds (ounces?) and getting cuter every day.  I'd post pictures, but, meh.  My head is throbbing & my baby is wailing.  I can think of better things to do right now.

I'm sorry.  I really do love you, readers.  Really.  Come back in, say, a week, and I promise I will have put more care & thought into my posts.   Thanks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)