I make lists now. Lists are cool.

Sunday, September 18, 2011

This afternoon was full of many happies.
  • Benjamin and I had nearly a two-hour nap together on the bed. I love watching him fall asleep.
  • I sat outside in a lawn chair on top of a lofty hill overlooking the prairies below with the sun warming my back while the cool fall breeze made every breath invigorating. Judah was chasing grasshoppers and Benjamin was breastfeeding happily. Joey and I sat and talked. It was pure bliss.
  • Benjamin spent quite a bit of time smiling and squealing at himself in a mirror this afternoon. Death by cute.
  • Joey made delicious stir fry for supper that was full of healthy leafy greens.
  • There is a gorgeous rainbow outside my window right now .

How wonderful weekends are!

1 comment:

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)