right at this moment

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Today is blustery and a delicious 13 degrees. I am doing warm things like baking buns and doing laundry. The buns are for pulled pork (which is actually more like shredded pork, but still delish) that Joey spearheaded yesterday. Benjamin is sleeping in his bouncer, which is currently perched on top of our kitchen table for best viewing capabilities (for both him and myself). Judah just finished a nap that was more than an hour and a half long and is jabbering away in his crib. He is likely to spend the rest of the day looking at books and throwing toys everywhere - at least it's better than digging in cupboards. Joey will be home at five o'clock, and we will get to spend the whole evening together as a family. I'm contemplating getting started on my Christmas shopping/crafting already. I'm going to attempt sewing my own ring sling for little Benjamin. I am slipper-wearing, sweat-pants-lounging, and pony-tail-sporting. I am thankful that it's unofficially Fall.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)