like sand through the hour glass

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Where has this weekend gone?! Last I checked, it was Thursday and I was working on the church bulletins. Then, badabing badabang! it's Sunday night.  Siiigh. Will time ever stop going by faster?

Anyways, I have been both too busy and too distracted to post my February photo challenges in a timely fashion. Allow me to remedy that fact.

Day Eleven: Makes You Happy.

This may be the reason
for this weekend's distraction.
Well, that and having
a plethora of awesome pictures
of this lovely lady to edit.
I have been drooling
over this here program
for a very long time.
It is now in my possession.
As in mine.
As in legally mine.
And doesn't that just make
an artistic, conscientious,
snap-happy girl
feel wonderful?





Day Twelve: Inside Your Closet

Today I cheat.
No one wants to see inside my closet.
Well, no one except me
when I want to get dressed.
So!
This is my favourite closet in the house.
Judah loves to play hide and seek in it.
I love how it has some semblance of order.
Even Judah acquiesces to
putting things back in their places.
More or less.
:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)