my nightly breakfast's money music

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

 Day Twenty-six: Night.

Have you ever gone
for a walk at night,
when the world gives
a gentle sigh of relief,
when familiar, dingy streets
seem much more mystical
than they ever actually could be?
It's moments like this
that make me wish
we lived in town
so that my sweetheart and I
could clasp hands
and pretend, just for a moment,
that time stands still.


Day Twenty-seven: Something I ate.

There's no greater breakfast
than fried egg and toast.
Sometimes I like to make
a tasty little sandwich,
sometimes I reserve
one piece of toast for jam,
and sometimes I leave the eggs
to stand up by themselves
and let the toast take the show.
Whatever I may fancy at the moment,
it's ALL delicious.






Day Twenty-eight: Money

I've got a nickel,
I've got a nickel!
I've got a nickel,
hey hey hey hey!
...
That being said,
I think the nickel
is a very under-valued
coin.








Day Twenty-Nine: Something I'm listening to.

Have you ever heard of Shane & Shane?
No?
Well.
They are arguably the most talented
musicians I have ever heard.
I don't make that claim lightly.
When I was listening to them
just a moment ago,
shivers ran down my spine
and my eyes teared up.
Nothing but God-given talent
and God-honouring music
has that power over me.







And with that we come to the end of the February Photo-a-Day challenge! It was a BLAST. I am planning on doing the March challenge, but I do not think I will be posting it here. If you want to keep up on my photos and you use Instagram, then find me there - my name is arsawat. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)