37 weeks: full-term!

Saturday, January 30, 2010

This baby WILL come within the next five weeks.  It WILL happen.  Eek!

What’s different this week: baby’s movements are becoming even more painful than before—shocker.  Stretch-marks are covering my poor belly like the plague.  And, surprise surprise, sleeping is really difficult.  The dreams are even more insane (as if it were possible!), intense, and COMPLETELY RANDOM.  Example: yesterday I saw some cheap book covers in Dollarama (or “Doll R Ma” in Plap) and distinctly remembered dreaming about them a couple nights ago.  I think I was last in Dollarama at least two or three months ago.  Strange… Nothing escapes the dreamer’s scope, apparently. 

I am so exhausted and brain dead that I can’t think of much else to write.  Hey, I see that little bum!  You must be a smart kid, because you’re already in position.  Getting ready to come out? soon? PLEASE?  Thanks for your consideration.  I’ll be waiting. 

A more intelligent post to come later.  Maybe. 

3 comments:

  1. lol! oh Andrea, that is so exciting! I am so happy for you two!-Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you!
    love Janet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, guys. I appreciate you so much! And this is Andrea, by the way, being too lazy to log in to my own account.

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)