still abnormal

Thursday, January 21, 2010

I think it’s about time for the “things I look forward to after pregnancy” post.
  • learning all about my baby, of course
  • getting back into clothes that do not accommodate for baby bellies
  • wearing my wedding rings again ON my finger
  • forsaking the incessant urge to pee
  • riding my sadly neglected bicycle
  • sleeping on my back without feeling like there’s a bowling ball on my pelvis
  • being able to bake without getting flour all over my belly
  • the cessation of my involuntary belly dance (aka baby’s kicks)
  • enjoying farmer sausage again (I hope!)
  • sharing the baby with Joey instead of hoarding it to myself, which I can’t really help right now :)
Life, once again, is going to be very different for us.  Thank God that He knows and sees and plans all things!

Well, off to get ready for the day.  I have another midwife appointment today.  Hopefully all goes well!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)