the power trips start young

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Baby has no room in there. Movements have become really uncomfortable, and I’m convinced that it wants OUT! How soon will baby come? Who knows? It’s annoying to think that it has a 5 1/2 week window for coming. I just wish I could count down the days, the hours, the minutes even! Joey and I are all anticipation. We’ve got everything we need for a good start. As much as I want baby NOW, it wouldn’t be that nice for the whole toboggan hill aspect of VVBC. It would mean getting a lot of volunteers to take over for Joey for a week or so. I’m sure there will be a lot of willing people in the area, though. MacGregor’s good for that. Nevertheless, I’m still impatient. And I’m thinking, maybe, just maybe, baby is too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)