just planting a little seed

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I received this book as a gift yesterday, and I'm really looking forward to reading it.  As you may have noticed by recent postings, I am struggling with finding my role in the home and thrilling in it.  God made me want to be a wife and a mum from the age of 17, but now that I'm here, I'm facing the challenges.  I'm hoping this book helps with that outlook, attitude, and purpose. 

Just thought I'd share it with all of you other wives and mums out there who also struggle.  It came to me highly recommended by two very trusted sources!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the recommendation - I think I'll look it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know how it is going with your reading... I'm curious as to your opinion of the book.

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)