39 weeks

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Hi friends.

I am completely amazed that this baby's due date is a mere seven days away. Wasn't I eagerly awaiting the day that little stick would show two pink lines just a couple months ago?


Apparently not.

We are so, so, so loving having electricity in our house. Judah had a long, hot bath last night. It got really splashy. I made bread and only baked it at 11:00 PM - a time I would certainly have been forced to be in bed by without lights. Joey had a hot shower this morning. I'm going to make a batch of muffins to freeze for post-natal munchies. I might even listen to my four hours of classical music a day that I've been missing for three weeks. And put in a movie while I sew a monkey.

I'm just going to let you know that I will be tweeting periodically through the labour process when it occurs. It will probably only amount to a few tweets (especially if this labour does only take 5.5 hours), but you can catch the action by following arsawat on Twitter... or you can just go to twitter.com/arsawat if you don't feel like joining the Twitter ranks. The great thing about Twitter is that it's a very public site and anyone can stop in if they so choose.

I hope everyone has a productive, challenging, and God-glorifying Wednesday!

---

Congrats to my friend Criston who gave birth to a beautiful baby girl last week! We've been experiencing pregnancy together this whole time - her due date was six days before mine. She's one of those rare ones that went into labour before her due date with her first child. Way to go, Criston!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, it took me long enough to catch up on your blog...but I finally saw this post. Thanks for the congrats :) I'm stalking you now...waiting for nutmeg to show up and I hope it's soon!

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)