this is me, waiting.

Sunday, July 10, 2011

I have lots of nothing to update everyone on.

  • Yes, I am still pregnant. The good old "you're still pregnant?" questions have started to come my way. I do not despise them at all. I love evry kind-hearted person who asks such an innocent (and obvious) question, especially in person. It makes my day!
  • We no longer have a cat. This saddens me (slightly). Our house just has no good place to keep her litter box and the idea of being pet free at this very changeable place in our lives was a thought too sweet to ignore. Don't worry, everyone, we found an excellent home for her with a cat-loving friend of ours. He was actually one of the reasons we rescued this cat from the streets in the first place!
  • We are still without hydro electricity. There was a fleeting hope that they would come on Friday (we heard it straight from the horse's mouth) (or someone's mouth who had just spoken with the horse), and seeing as that day has come and gone, Monday is our next hope.
  • This week is supposed to hover around a wonderfully bearable 24 degrees. 
  • Judah had his first quad ride yesterday. And became bored with it. 
Because I don't feel like putting the work into incorporating them into this post, I leave you with three random pictures.

I finally finished the baby blanket I was making for Nutmeg! Go me!

This picture makes me LAUGH. 
What a little muffin. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)