if I'm honest...

Sunday, July 24, 2011

I have felt lousy for a couple of days now. Yesterday it started to get pretty bad and just kind of culminated into one horrible night of flu-like symptoms. I have heard that feeling "icky" can be a sign of labour about to begin, and I was kind of hoping that would be the case. We all stayed home from church because I couldn't bear the thought of riding a whole half an hour (twice!) in a van without a washroom. As it turns out, Judah seems to have caught some kind of bug, too, and had an accident in his crib this morning. And I am just as pregnant as ever.

All of a sudden I am very, very done with being pregnant. I was doing pretty well playing the waiting game, but now I'm starting to get a bit whiny (at least in my thoughts) about this whole business. Definitely not how I would like to be. Please pray that I would have endurance and wait on God's timing for this baby to come! Thank you in advance.

2 comments:

  1. Melanie Hack7/24/2011 8:24 pm

    Definitely praying for you Andrea. I know being sick and overdue is no fun at all - I caught one of the worst chest colds I've ever had when I was 41 weeks with Jude. The funny thing was I went to a walk in clinic and the doctor told me to be careful because all the coughing could trigger labour. I gave him the weirdest look - did you not just hear me tell you I was 41 weeks? Triggering labour would not be a bad thing! But I hope you feel better before you go into labour! Thinking of you this week and looking forward to hearing your news! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What the doctor said is too funny!

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)