getting a little sentimental here...

Monday, July 25, 2011

Dear Baby,

I would really, REALLY like to meet you soon. Today, if possible. You've got a whole world out here that's waiting on pins and needles to see your sweet, smooshy face. Pins and needles, I tell you! Your big brother is remaining a little bit oblivious about your arrival, but I just know that he's going to fall in love with you. If it were possible, I'd say your daddy is more anxious to see you than I am. If you feel someone poking you in the middle of the night, it's probably him. Sometimes I think he checks just to make sure I haven't had the baby while he's been sleeping. We've got your cradle all set up, but I don't think we're going to be able to put you down for the first month of your life. You are the biggest blessing we've ever received, just like your big brother is. I can't wait to surround your warm little body in my arms, smell your sweet head, and connect with you out here in this big, big world.

I love you so much, little Nutmeg.
Mommy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)